The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free Piano Music for You - Arranged by Yours Truly

One of my blog design clients has become a good friend who frequently interacts with me on my Facebook profile. When I mentioned something about my playing the piano, she asked to hear some of my playing, and I said I'd share sometime.

True to my procrastinating nature, this exchange happened several months ago, and I am just now getting around to sharing my music. In 2006 (wow - 5 years ago!), I had the opportunity to record some of my favorite piano arrangements, including 5 arrangements I created.

I have now converted my arrangements to mp3 format and am making them available for you to download for free if you wish. Here's the link to download all 5 arrangements in a .zip file: http://berriesandcreamblogdesign.com/sacred-solos-by-revka-stearns.zip.

If you'd rather pick and choose, here are individual links, which will open in a new tab/window:

Thanks for all the support and encouragement you've provided since I started blogging in 2006.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh Revka! I am so thankful that you took the time out of YOUR busy schedule to share with us. I knew you would be a master of your talent. You gave me goosebumps on top of goosebumps!

I cannot thank you enough for fulfilling my request. You are my most amazing friend. God knew what He was doing when He gave you this talent. He knew you would share it with the world.

VERY BIG HUGS!
Ginger

laughwithusblog said...

I'm glad you're still playing. I remember well you playing at the old church, back in the day.